This event has now finished
For those viewing the event live stream
Please visit this page on Tuesday 9 May morning for the link to our live stream (in Microsoft Teams). We encourage you to participate with questions via the text chat.
- 9.00 – 9.15am: Welcome from PSR Chair Aidene Walsh and MD Chris Hemsley.
- 9.15 – 9.55am: "What's on the horizon" panel session hosted by Natalie Timan, PSR Head of Strategy and Intelligence.
For those attending the event in person
We're pleased to announce that we'll be holding an event for stakeholders to hear more about and discuss our 2023/24 Annual Plan.
🗓️ Date: Tuesday 9 May
📌 Location: etc.venues St Paul's, 200 Aldersgate, London, EC1A 4HD and hybrid for the opening sessions
⏰ Time: 08:30 - 14:00
We will start the morning with introductions from Chris Hemsley, Managing Director, and Aidene Walsh, PSR Chair, as well as a live panel session featuring payments experts to discuss what's on the horizon for payments in 2023.
Throughout the day there will be plenty of opportunity to ask us questions and participate in themed breakout sessions where we will be joined by guest speakers.
You will get to take part in two breakout sessions during the event, and there are three themes for you to choose from:
- Breakout one: Can APP fraud be defeated?
- Breakout two: Payments of the open banking variety
- Breakout three: How to make payments inclusive in a world of digital currencies
We are now unable to accept any more requests to attend this event in person as we have reached capacity.