Hearing how people and businesses view payments is an important part of understanding how we can help make payments work well for everyone.
We regularly commission research to gather insights from consumers and SMEs. We are interested in understanding various topics, including:
- Awareness of payments systems.
- Usage and perceptions of payments systems.
- Consumer needs and expectations in relation to payment systems.
- How SMEs approach payments systems.
- Concerns about payments systems.
- Understanding and views of future payment trends.
On this page, you will be able to find all research we have commissioned.
PSR consumer and SME research 2017
pdf | 1.2 MB
PSR access to cash research: consumer and SME 2019
pdf | 4.6 MB
PSR SME research 2019/20
pdf | 941.3 KB
PSR consumer research 2020
pdf | 903.6 KB
PSR SME research 2021
pdf | 839.9 KB