Recruitment: non-executive director for the PSR board
We're looking to appoint an additional independent non-executive director to our board.
The role will involve:
- providing constructive challenge and support to the executive as they look to drive through the infrastructure programme to a successful conclusion
- helping develop the strategic direction of the PSR and ensure the organisation complies with good governance practices
- maintaining high-level relations with the PSR’s stakeholders, including the FCA, the financial services industry, consumer bodies, government, MPs, the media and employees
The successful candidate will bring:
- experience of leading or monitoring large scale technology-related implementation projects
- board experience, in an executive or non-executive capacity, and proven ability to help shape strategy and ensure robust governance arrangements
Read the full job description and apply on our recruiter's website.
The application period closes at midday on Tuesday 18 April 2017.