Copyright and website content
When you access any of the PSR’s website pages you will be deemed to have accepted the terms below in full. These terms are governed by and interpreted in line with English law. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
Unless otherwise stated the PSR owns the copyright and any other rights in all material on the website and in the PSR’s Publication Scheme.
Any parliamentary copyright material on our website is reproduced with the permission of the Controller of Her Majesty's Stationery Office on behalf of Parliament.
Subject to parliamentary copyright, where we own the copyright or other rights in material on this website you may print and download these documents on the following conditions:
- The documents and related graphics are for personal use or for use within an individual firm or organisation. Any copies of these pages that you save to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent personal viewing purposes or for viewing within the firm or organisation by which they were saved or stored.
- Any extracts which are printed may only be used for personal viewing – or for viewing within the firm or organisation by which they were printed.
- Neither pages saved to disk or stored in any way, nor extracts printed, may be distributed to third parties or sold or otherwise circulated for profit.
- The only permitted exception to the general rules stated above is where extracts (of no more than a few relevant provisions) are copied to individual third parties incidental to advice or other activities.
- No text, documents or related graphics are to be modified in any way.
- Graphics are not to be used separately from the accompanying text.
- Our copyright notice - © The Payment Systems Regulator - must appear in all copies.
Reproduction of materials
You must not reproduce or store any part of this site in any other website or include it in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service, without our prior written permission. You must not use data from this site to provide a data feed to any comparison table or any website.
In addition to the conditions stated above, reproduction of any of the material on this website, whether on paper or electronically, is also subject to the condition that any document or publication in which this material is displayed does not:
- in any way imply that the PSR is endorsing an individual, firm, journal or publication or any particular products, services or communications
- present false information concerning the PSR
- contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial
- infringe any intellectual property or other rights of any person or otherwise not comply with any relevant law or regulation
Use of photographs
Photographs of senior staff of the PSR (executive photographs) are made available on this site and may be reproduced under the following licence terms.
The PSR grants this licence to firms and other readers, including journalists. Any of the executive photographs may be reproduced in any publication, whether or not sold or otherwise circulated for profit, provided that no photograph is modified in any way and the provisions concerning reproduction of materials above are complied with.
Web service access
We try to ensure that this site is available 24 hours a day but we will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable for any period of time.
Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
We try to ensure that the information on this site is correct but do not give any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. We do not accept any liability for error or omission.
We are not liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
Part of this site may contain material sent to us by third parties. These third parties are responsible for ensuring that the material they submit to us complies with national and relevant foreign law. We are not responsible for any error, omission or inaccuracy in the material. We reserve the right to omit, suspend or edit any material submitted.
The materials on this site do not constitute financial or other professional advice. You should consult your professional adviser if you require financial advice.
This website offers links to other sites – which enable you to leave the PSR site. We do not control the linked sites and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. We are not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. We provide these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement of the site.