The PSR and FCA share the view that good corporate citizenship and corporate responsibility are important parts of our identity, both as employers and regulators.
Our role within the community is key and this approach helps our people feel a sense of belonging to the PSR and to wider society.
At the PSR we recognise that our people want to be engaged on several levels in the workplace. For us, our corporate responsibility agenda goes hand in hand with our business objectives.
Both organisations concentrate on three core aspects of corporate responsibility − diversity and inclusion, community engagement and sustainability.
A great place to work
- provide a rewarding environment, recognising that our people are motivated by more than just money
- have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion in our practices, allowing people to develop and progress without barriers
- look after the well-being of our people, ensuring that they are safe and well and appropriately cared for
- promote an environment in which people are valued and respected
Understand the communities we serve
- ensure we give our people a chance to be involved in their community, linking what they do to their learning and development
- influence the industry to do the same, encouraging an active commitment to diversity and community engagement
- connect what we learn with our core functions of financial regulation
- encourage people to value our resources through the development of sound practices to reduce waste
- continually improve our resource and energy efficiency