PSR consultation event – watch in full
On Tuesday 9 December 2014 we held an event to give those involved or interested in the payments industry a chance to hear the PSR’s leadership team talk through our proposals for a UK regulated payment systems industry.
You can watch the full event online. Watch the full event (video length 2hr 25mins).
The agenda was as follows:
- Introduction from Hannah Nixon, managing director, Payment Systems Regulator
- Keynote speech from John Griffith-Jones, chairman, Payment Systems Regulator
- Strategy and governance: Gareth Thomas, acting head of regulatory strategy and policy, Payment Systems Regulator
- Access to payment systems: Jana Mackintosh, policy manager, Payment Systems Regulator
- How the PSR will operate: Nancy Johnson, manager – legal and regulatory, Payment Systems Regulator
- Q&A with Hannah Nixon, Gareth Thomas, Jana Mackintosh and Nancy Johnson
- The PSR set out how it proposed to regulate the UK payments industry on 13 November 2014. The consultation is open until 12 January 2015.
The event was held at etc.venues, St Paul's, London.